- New Business Development
- Quality Control
Audrey started her real estate career as a buyer, purchasing 32 rental properties in a 3 year period of time. She managed this portfolio with her husband, Ken Brodie, for three years before deciding that she would like to help other people build their personal wealth using real estate as an investment tool.
Conducting investor seminars launched Audrey’s initial sales volume and also further validates First Class Properties’ mission statement to education the population to insure their personal financial success.
Currently, First Class Properties manages over 135 residences and consistently has 95% occupancy rates. With many of their clients all over the world, First Class Properties is able to assist homeowners who are investors or who cannot afford to sell their home due to current market conditions.
EDUCATION and EARNED REAL ESTATE DESIGNATIONS
- Bachelor of Science Degree-Human Resource Management, University of Minnesota
- Accredited Buyers’ Representative (ABR)
- Military Residential Specialists qualified to handle all United States military housing needs and programs (MilRES)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- ePro: Certification for Internet Professional
- GREEN: National Association of Realtors’ Green Designation provides agents cutting edge Green real estate education and membership to the Green Resource Council
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR): educates agents on how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities
- Graduate of DE State Police Citizens’ Academy, 2009
- Graduate of Leadership Central Delaware – Central Delaware Chamber of Commerce (2010)
- Recognized in Delaware Today in the Top Delaware Real Estate Agents (November 2011)
All real estate designations are earned through extensive extra education as well as sales volume criteria that are established by the National Association of Realtors and associated professional regulatory entities.